Increasing regulatory drivers, market forces and pressures from stakeholder and corporate responsibility obligations, have raised the importance of waste management for businesses in all sectors.
Our technically robust and commercially focused solutions include:
- Facility planning, siting and design
- Identifying and transferring liabilities arising from waste
- Sustainable waste management and strategy development
- Waste minimisation advice and best practice guidance
- Recycling and reuse plans and advice
- Waste stream analysis and advice on process modification
- Duty of care and waste audits
- Environmental impact assessments and site investigations
- Permitting and planning
- Green procurement advice
- Compliance support
- Resource efficiency
These solutions are designed to help organisations across the world meet the challenges of:
- Eliminating or reducing waste at source
- Reusing waste
- Increasing recovery and recycling rates
- Reducing hazardous content in waste
- Reducing the business costs of managing and disposing of waste
In addition, the implementation of these initiatives also helps organisations to meet domestic and international regulatory requirements for safe and legal disposals.
WSP provides waste and resource management consultancy to a variety of organisations including Governments, investors, developers and corporations from all over the world.
For full details of our expertise and to view related project work, please view our dedicated WSP Environmental website.