Our key skills include:
- Qualified land surveyors
- GIS experts
- Digital terrain modellers
- Transportation assessment experts
We use auto-CAD and GIS software to capture and carry out complex analysis of large geographically related attributes and very large databases.
Our specialists manage and perform complex measurement assignments, including GPS measuring and precision measuring, terrain models for planning and quantity computations, asset and traffic data collections.
For topographical surveys, CCTV sewer surveys and traffic counts we have special relationships with local suppliers whose work is managed by our engineers.
We provide many services, including:
- 3D visualisation and fly through video production
- Drainage surveys and condition assessment
- Traffic surveys
- Hydrological surveys
- Asset collection surveys
- Structural condition surveys
- Flora and fauna survey
- Geotechnical site investigation
- Pre and post remediation topographical surveys
Our clients benefit from our multi-disciplinary approach based on the following principles:
- we work across disciplines and with co-professionals on the design team to identify survey and mapping needs
- we organise cost effective field work to produce integrated design solutions
- we invest in leading edge technical software
- we employ technical best practice to provide advanced solutions
We are represented on technical advisory committees and in industry bodies and are appointed to European Union and Government research projects.
Finally, we recognise that in a global market local experience is essential to provide development solutions.