Our management team of 60 consultants offer their skills and expertise to a number of private and public sector clients through effective project delivery and organisational change. We are very active in the health and education sectors providing a range of advisory services including technical advisor, independent certifier, programme management, e-business transformation and change management. Many of these skills are being transferred to other growth sectors including waste, energy, aviation and local government.
With the recent acquisition of two niche companies, WSP can also provide consultancy for specific UK government initiatives such as building schools for the future, city academies, independent sector treatment centres and major PFI projects in the health sector.
Our main service offering are:
- Programme and project management
- Pre-construction and procurement services.
- Due diligence associated with project finance
- Cost management and business planning advice
- PFI/PPP support and advice
- Asset management consultancy
- Safety & environment consultancy
Technology and e-business services
The key to our consultancy success lies in combining our strong technical knowledge and sector positioning with strong project management to deliver a single point of contact at client level. This approach is focused into the following areas:
- Design management and senior project management that compliments and strengthens our existing design offering.
- PFI advisory services, technical due diligence, lead and technical advisor, risk assessment
- Education consultancy, education focused design management and ICT consultancy skills
- Lead and technical Advisory services to NHS Trust on PFI hospital projects
- Organisational support to government departments and agencies and local authorities in respect of organisational audits, organisational change, best practice reviews, technology solutions, and stakeholder management
Recent projects delivered by WSP include:
- Technical advisor to funders of Wembley Stadium
- Lead advisor to Barts and Royal London Hospital
- Programme management for JCB Academy
- Education and ICT advisor commissions on a number of Building Schools for the Future Initiatives
- E-business soulution for Royal Mail Group property help desk
- Technical advisor to british Airways as part of their migration to Terminal 5 - Heathrow airport
- Lead consultant role for Network rail on Birmingham getaway project