These programmes are designed to improve an organisation’s ability to manage risk, enhance profitability and manage effective organisational change.
The programmes cover a wide range of issues including:
- Environmental, health and safety compliance
- Industrial hygiene
- Hazardous material transportation
- Asbestos, mould and hazardous materials
- Change management and control
- Environmental management systems
- Audit, inspection and assessment
- Workplace HSE training
- Behavioural safety
- Process safety assessments
Our approach applies risk management to strategic business objectives. We assess risk and audit systems, and also identify hazards, making recommendations on how to control risk. In addition we specialise in delivering training and learning programmes to improve performance in this area.
We have a track record in developing cultural change programmes for occupational, health and safety (OHS), which improves morale and productivity within organisations, and demonstrates commitment from management to safety. We can also provide an out-sourced OHS delivery solution.
We act for national and global corporate and industrial businesses, as well as advising public authorities on OHS.