Ownership & copyright
The copyrights in all information, material and logos vesting in WSP Group Africa (Pty) Ltd ("WSP") shall continue to vest in WSP and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
Without derogating from the foregoing, WSP hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the contents of this website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- Such content is used for information purposes only;
- Such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating from the foregoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party.
- Any reproduction of the content of this website, or portion thereof, must include these disclaimers and copyright notices in their entirety.
- Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or re-transmitted unless expressly permitted in writing by a Director of WSP SA.
- Products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
Information purpose only
This website is only intended to provide general information regarding WSP and its products and services. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with and WSP expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice. Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website. WSP may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time
This website may now, or hereafter, from time to time, contain certain statements or information with respect to:
- the projection of revenues, income, earnings per share, capital expenditures, dividends, capital structure, or other financial items;
- The plans, objectives and/or projections of WSP for future operations;
- Future economic performance. WSP wishes to caution you that such projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
Transmission of information
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation E-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You are therefore discouraged from transmitting to WSP any information which may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive. You shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will WSP be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. WSP reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via E-mail and you consent to such verification should WSP deem it necessary.
WSP requests that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to WSP. Any information or material sent to WSP will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by WSP.
Links to third party sites
Linked sites are not subject to the control of WSP and WSP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. WSP provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WSP of such sites.
This website and the information contained therein is provided "as is" and WSP makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing:
- WSP does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. WSP expressly disclaims all implied warranties; including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- Whilst WSP has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
Risk & limitation of liability
Your use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither WSP, its affiliates, nor their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other maters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa sitting at Johannesburg.
Any E-mail message from a WSP employee, and all attachments thereto ("the message") may contain confidential information, and is intended for the specific addressee and purpose. If you are not the addressee:
- You may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents thereof;
- Kindly inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies thereof.
Any copying, publication or disclosure of this message, or part thereof, in any form whatsoever, without the sender’s express written consent, is prohibited. No opinion expressed by the sender necessarily constitutes the opinion of WSP. This message does not constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned therein. WSP accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of:
- Any opinion or guarantee of fact, whether express or implied; or
- Any action or failure to act as a result of any information contained in this message, unless such information or opinion has been confirmed in writing by an authorised WSP director.