Regulatory compliance, tightening standards, EU directives, and a more aggressive approach from regulators, means businesses must be proactive in managing compliance issues.
WSP applies our technical expertise to identify compliance solutions that deliver consistent performance as well as operational improvements and strategic business advantage. Our experience enables us to deliver a balance between business sustainability and best practice, while meeting or exceeding regulatory standards.
Compliance support services:
Management of compliance:
- Development of comprehensive legal registers detailing all EHS regulatory obligations in one convenient, navigable format.
- Compliance audits, risk assessments, and training
- Guidance on international regulations
- Regulatory impact assessment
- Environmental Permit Application support
- Regulatory interface on behalf of clients
- Ongoing audit and inspection
- Development of tools needed to document ongoing conformance with permit conditions
- Development and submission of reports required by various environmental permit conditions
- Permit and reporting obligations
- Producer responsibility
- Waste management
- Resource conservation
- Pollution prevention
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (CoMAH)
- Registration Evaluation Authorization of Chemicals (REACH)
- Hazardous substances management
WSP’s approach to compliance support is to maximize business opportunity within the context of the regulatory framework. We also have a unique capability to advise our clients on the intricacies of the international regulatory framework and provide advice to multi-national clients who need to meet compliance requirements in a variety of geographies.