WSP Environment & Energy is a leading Application Service Provider (ASP) focusing around the global management and hosting of environmental and cost center data for our clients using the Software as a Service (Saas) business model. Our business unit product is referred to as ERIMS® (electronic records information management system).
Numerous Fortune 500 companies are enjoying significant time and cost savings using ERIMS. ERIMS provides a company with a high security single portal for the management of real estate holdings, analytical data, permits and compliance data, documents, budgets, roof maintenance, audit findings, surveys and metrics, contractors, and much more without the installation of additional desktop software within the corporate environment.
ERIMS is able to provide an easy to navigate interface combining various suite of tools to the client providing a secure and visual portal capable of data management, electronic file repositories, reporting, and mapping of data for simultaneous users. ERIMS is an expandable system capable of housing an unlimited amount of data records and electronic files.
In addition to the baseline functions, WSP offers many services through ERIMS that can be easily customized, including:
- Environmental management systems
- Analytical and field data gathering, reporting, and auto-processing, including stream flow, groundwater elevations, and areas of interest tracking
- Field applications with direct synchronization to the ERIMS web services
- Real estate management
- Mapping / GIS / bore hole logging / cross-sections
- Permits module including compliance notification issues
- Facility management / asset tracking
- Environmental budget management with liability tracking
- Audit findings tracking /Phase I’s
- Contractor management
- Hazardous waste tracking
ERIMS is licensed based upon the amount of monthly usage:
- Monthly or yearly licensing program
- Includes all system maintenance
- Support calls included based on user count
- Unlimited 24-hour response email support
ERIMS is globally accepted and currently in use by:
- Mining companies, including some of the largest mining organizations in the world
- Energy Companies
- Large world-wide parts manufacturing companies
- Fuel Distribution Companies
- Merger and Acquisition Firms
Learn more by visiting: http://info.erims.com.