Legal Notice - WSP Group plc website notices & disclaimers
1. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by laws pertaining to the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. The information on this web site has been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about WSP Group plc and its subsidiaries. Except where explicitly indicated, nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into contractual obligations. No information contained on this web site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in WSP Group plc.
3. While WSP Group plc takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, the information on this web site is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. There may be a delay between the occurrence of significant changes in the affairs of WSP Group plc and this web site being updated to reflect those changes. WSP Group plc is not responsible and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any inaccuracy or any omission of any information contained on this web site.
4. Any information identified as provided by a third party is made available by WSP Group plc in good faith, but WSP Group plc accepts no responsibility for the currency or accuracy of such information. You should verify such information with these parties directly.
5. WSP Group plc makes no representations about and has no responsibility in relation to any material or information you obtain from any other web site which you may access through this one.
6. Except as indicated, we own copyright in each page of this web site. No reproduction of any part of this web site may be used for any commercial purpose, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. All rights are reserved.
7. Data protection
WSP Group policy is to treat all personal data fairly and within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act defines certain rights applicants have to access information held about them. WSP Group obtains and holds personal information and data with the consent of the applicant and only processes or uses the data for specific and legitimate purposes. Personal data is held securely and confidentially, paying attention to the applicant's right to privacy.
See also information about cookies